26 Jun Pilates at Halo Summer 2022
Our Summer 2022 Pilates classes are now available to book, and we’re giving you three easy options to attend!
Starting Monday 4th July and running for 6-weeks, these classes are available in the following ways (please choose one option):
1. In Person
Attend face to face classes in our Kenilworth Pilates Studio (see below). Maximum 8 attendees per class.
2. Live Online
Join in online by logging onto our live stream of classes on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday
3. Recorded Classes
Subscribe to receive class recordings emailed to your inbox 3 times per week for 6 weeks.
All classes are led by Pilates Instructors who are also highly qualified Physiotherapists. Classes are available for all levels – from beginners right through to advanced Pilates attendees.
Pilates at Halo Summer 2022 Timetable
All classes run for 6-weeks, Monday 4th July – Friday 12th August, and take place as follows:
- Every Monday 5.30 – 6.30pm – Pilates with Lucy (in Studio & Online)
- Every Tuesday 7.00 – 8.00pm – Advanced Pilates with Lucy (in Studio only)
- Every Wednesday 10.00 – 11.00am – Pilates with Nicki (in Studio & Online)
- Every Wednesday 11.15 – 12.15pm – Pilates with Nicki (in Studio only)
- Every Friday 9.30 – 10.30am – Pilates with Laura (in Studio & Online)
The cost to attend all 6-weeks In Person or Live Online is £60. To take out a 6-week Recorded Subscription costs £55.
To book, please email email@example.com
Let us know you’re preferred option of attending and we’ll get straight back to you with more information and payment details.