APPI and DMA Pilates are suitable for all ages and levels of ability, and act as conditioning exercise programs that targets deep postural muscles of the abdomen and spine to improve core stability and posture.
The APPI and DMA Pilates methods were designed by Physiotherapists for use in the rehabilitation setting. As well as focusing on strength and control, it also helps to improve body awareness and breathing control whilst encouraging flowing efficient movement. All of which can aid recovery after injury and illness.
At Halo Physio our Pilates courses to suit all abilities and are mixed classes.
Our Pilates Instructors are qualified Physiotherapists who are APPI or DMA trained instructors.
Nicki, Lucy and Gemma are also available for 1:1 Pilates sessions.
Halo Pilates Timetable
- Every Monday 5:30-6:30pm – Beginners Pilates with Lucy (in Studio, Online & Recorded)
- Every Monday 7-8pm – Advanced Pilates with Amy (in Studio)
- Every Tuesday 7-8pm – Pilates with Kelly (in Studio)
- Every Wednesday 10-11am – Pilates with Nicki (in Studio, Online & Recorded)
- Every Wednesday 11.15am-12.15pm – Pilates with Nicki (in Studio)
- Every Friday 9.30-10.30am – Pilates with Amy (in Studio, Online & Recorded)
For further details, please contact us here