16 Apr Spring Into Summer Pilates
Registration is now open for our Spring Into Summer Pilates courses!
Each course runs for 8-weeks and classes are available every weekday here at Halo.
Courses are designed to suit Pilates beginners right through to advanced participants, and don’t forget we also run specialist Women’s Health Pilates classes.
Spring Into Summer 8-week Pilates courses start week commencing 1st May 2023, so please choose the day and time below that suits you and book now!
Classes are available to attend in person or online, and we also offer a recorded class subscription service.
Pilates at Halo Spring Into Summer 2023
All classes run for 8-weeks, Monday 1st May – Friday 23rd June (inclusive of bank holidays), and take place as follows:
- Every Monday 5.30 – 6.30pm – Beginners/Intermediate Pilates with Lucy (in person or online)
- Every Monday 7.00 – 8.00pm – Intermediate/Advanced Pilates with Amy (in person only)
- Every Tuesday 10.00 -11.00am – Beginners/Intermediate Pilates with Nicki (in person or online)
- Every Tuesday 11.15 – 12.15pm – Beginners/Intermediate Pilates with Nicki (in person only)
- Every Tuesday 550 – 650pm – Begineers/Women’s Health Pilates with Kelly (in person only)
- Every Tuesday 7.00 – 8.00pm – Intermediate/Advanced Pilates with Kelly (in person only)
- Every Wednesday 6.45 – 7.45pm – Yogalates with Lisa (in person only)
- Every Thursday 5.30 – 6.30pm – Beginners/Women’s Health Pilates with Jude (in person only)
- Every Friday 9.30 – 10.30am – Beginners/Intermediate Pilates with Amy (in person only)
The cost to attend any of the 8-week courses above either in person or online is £80
An 8-week recorded subscription (where you receive 2 recorded classes per week) is £80
To book please email: email@example.com
Please let us know your chosen course and how you wish to attend when you email us, and we’ll get straight back to you with more information and payment details.