18 Oct Pilates Autumn/Winter 2023
Booking is now open for our final Pilates courses of 2023.
These courses all run for 7-weeks, from Monday 30th October to Friday 15th December, which takes us all nicely into the Christmas break.
Classes are available every weekday (please see below) and this term will see you attend 7 in studio classes and receive access to our YouTube library of Pilates classes to enjoy at home and get the most from your course. A YouTube only subscription plan is also available.
We’re also delighted to welcome a new instructor to the team this term as Nicole Madden joins us. As with all of our Pilates Instructors, Nicole is a highly qualified Physiotherapist and it’s great to have her with us.
Our Pilates courses are always extremely popular and are generally fully booked before they start, so please choose a class below and book now!
Pilates at Halo Autumn/Winter 2023
All classes run at the same time for 7-weeks, Monday 30th October – Friday 15th December, and take place as follows:
- Every Monday 5.30 – 6.30pm – Beginners/Intermediate Pilates with Jude/Nicole
- Every Monday 7.00 – 8.00pm – Intermediate/Advanced Pilates with Lisa
- Every Tuesday 10.00 -11.00am – Beginners/Intermediate Pilates with Jude
- Every Tuesday 11.15 -12.15am – Beginners/Intermediate Pilates with Gemma
- Every Wednesday 5.30-630pm – Beginners/Intermediate Pilates with Jude
- Every Wednesday 6.45 – 7.45pm – Yogalates with Lisa
- Every Thursday 5.30 – 6.30pm – Beginners/Intermediate Pilates with Nicole
- Every Friday 9.00 – 10.00am – Beginners/Intermediate Pilates with Lisa
The cost to attend any of the 7-week courses above is:
In Studio + YouTube Subscription – £80
YouTube subscription only (5 recorded classes) – £30
To book please email: email@example.com
Please let us know your chosen course and how you wish to attend when you email us, and we’ll get straight back to you with more information and payment details.