26 Aug Face to Face Pilates Classes Are Back…
…but stick with our online classes if you prefer!
We’re very excited to announce that we’re reopening our Pilates Studio and will be offering face to face classes once again from September!
Classes will be limited to 8 attendees, so we can maintain Covid safety protocols, and will commence right in time for our New Autumn Term of Pilates below.
We do understand however that some people might not yet be comfortable in returning to the studio, so we’re also going to stream every class live on Zoom in order for everyone to continue enjoying Pilates at Halo!
Autumn Term Pilates at Halo
All classes run for 8 weeks, Monday 6th September – Friday 29th October 2021, and take place as follows:
- Every Monday 6-7pm with Jo (Beginners/Intermediate Yogalates)
- Every Monday 7.10-8.10pm with Jo (Advanced Yogalates)
- Every Wednesday 10-11am with Nicki (Pilates)
- Every Friday 9.30-10.30am with Laura (Beginners/Intermediate Pilates)
There are two price options for the Autumn Term above:
- Attend one chosen class for 8 weeks, either face to face in the studio or join in online for £76
- Attend all four classes for 8 weeks (or as many as you can each week) online only for £99.50
To book either option, please email: email@example.com
Please let us know you’re preferred option and we’ll get straight back to you with more information and payment details.
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, so please drop us a line urgently!
We’re really looking forward to welcoming you back to our Pilates Studio, and also to continuing with our online offering that has proved so successful over the last several months!