19 Jul Covid Safety Update
With Covid restrictions easing across England today, here at Halo we will continue to keep in place the comprehensive range of safety measures that have enabled us to remain open and provide face to face treatments throughout the pandemic.
These safety measures are in place to protect the health and wellbeing of our patients and staff, and help to create a secure clinic environment where we can manage the risks of Covid-19.
Safety measures remaining in place at Halo include:
- Staggered appointment times
- Telephone Covid-19 screening of all patients and Halo staff before each visit
- Patients being asked to wait in our car park until welcomed into clinic
- All Halo staff wearing full PPE
- Patients being required to wear a face covering
- Hand sanitising stations
- Rigorous hygiene and cleaning processes
- Contactless or payment via bank transfer to minimise contact
For all of this to have maximum effect, we do of course require all of our patients to continue playing their part in keeping Halo a safe place to visit. This does include everyone continuing to wear a face covering (unless exempt) when visiting us.
The requirement to wear a face covering is in line with advice surrounding health and care settings, and we’re sure the vast majority will be far more comfortable in the knowledge that it remains in place at Halo.
We thank you all for your continued support, and do look forward to a time when we can relax these safety procedures.
Rachael & Michelle