18 Aug Autumn 2023 Pilates
Ease your way through the change of seasons by booking now for our Autumn 2023 Pilates courses!
Autumn Pilates courses run for 8-weeks here at Halo and classes are available every weekday (please see below).
During the Autumn term you’ll be able to attend 8 in studio classes and receive 5 recorded classes to do at home, via a private link to our YouTube library. Recorded classes will be led by our qualified Physio’s Lucy, Nicki and Jude, and will offer low, medium and high intensity options so you can work at a level you’re comfortable with and progress throughout the term.
Our Women’s Health Physio, Gemma, will also provide a recorded class, and Lisa’s Yogalates recorded session will provide you with a variety of instructors, techniques and teaching styles.
The videos will not expire so you can repeat them as many times as you like!
An Autumn YouTube only subscription is also available, which provides 5 recorded classes per term.
Our Autumn 8-week Pilates courses each start during week commencing 4th September 2023, so please choose a class below and book now!
Pilates at Halo Autumn 2023
All classes run at the same time for 8-weeks, Monday 4th September – Friday 27th October, and take place as follows:
- Every Monday 5.30 – 6.30pm – Beginners/Intermediate Pilates with Lucy
- Every Monday 7.00 – 8.00pm – Intermediate/Advanced Pilates with Amy
- Every Tuesday 10.00 -11.00am – Beginners/Intermediate Pilates with Nicki
- Every Tuesday 11.15 -12.15am – Beginners/Intermediate Pilates with Nicki
- Every Wednesday 5.30-630pm – Beginners/Intermediate Pilates. Instructor TBC
- Every Wednesday 6.45 – 7.45pm – Yogalates with Lisa
- Every Thursday 5.30 – 6.30pm – Beginners/Intermediate Pilates with Jude
- Every Friday 9.30 – 10.30am – Beginners/Intermediate Pilates with Amy
The cost to attend any of the 8-week courses above is:
In Studio + YouTube Subscription (8 face to face classes + 5 recorded classes) – £90
YouTube subscription only (5 recorded classes) – £30
To book please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know your chosen course and how you wish to attend when you email us, and we’ll get straight back to you with more information and payment details.