26 Apr Spring/Summer Pilates at Halo
Our Spring/Summer 2022 Pilates classes are now available to book, and we’re giving you three easy options to attend!
Starting Tuesday 3rd May and running for 9-weeks, these classes are available in the following ways:
1. In Person
Attend face to face classes in our Kenilworth Pilates Studio (see below). Maximum 8 attendees per class.
2. Live Online
Join in online by logging onto our live stream of classes on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday
3. Recorded Classes
Subscribe to receive class recordings emailed to your inbox 3 times per week for 9 weeks.
All classes are led by Pilates Instructors who are also highly qualified Physiotherapists. Classes are available for all levels – from beginners right through to advanced Pilates attendees.
Pilates at Halo Spring/Summer 2022 Timetable
All classes run for 9-weeks, Tuesday 3rd May – Friday 1st July, and take place as follows:
- Every Monday 5.30 – 6.30pm – Pilates with Lucy (in Studio, Online, Recorded)
- Every Tuesday 7.00 – 8.00pm – Advanced Pilates with Lucy (in Studio only)
- Every Wednesday 10.00 – 11.00am – Pilates with Nicki (in Studio, Online, Recorded)
- Every Wednesday 11.15 – 12.15pm – Pilates with Nicki (in Studio only)
- Every Friday 9.30 – 10.30am – Pilates with Laura (in Studio, Online, Recorded)
The cost to attend all 9-weeks In Person, Live Online or by Recorded Subscription is £90
To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know you’re preferred option of attending and we’ll get straight back to you with more information and payment details.