17 Oct NEW! Pregnancy Yoga with Kerry Palmer at Halo!
Led by experienced yoga teacher and mum, Kerry Palmer, practicing yoga during pregnancy is a wonderful gift for yourself and your baby.
Just a few of the benefits of practicing yoga during pregnancy include:
- Bonding with baby
- Relaxing for Mum-to-be
- Strengthening to ease aches and pains
- Preparing for birth both physically and mentally
- Meeting other pregnant women
- Learning breathing techniques which may be used during labour
- May aid foetal positioning
- Promotes better sleep
- A safe way to maintain strength and flexibility
Classes are suitable for complete beginners, in fact most students have never practiced yoga before! You are welcome to join classes from 14 weeks onwards, students suffering pelvic girdle pain or carrying multiples are also most welcome.
Visit a special taster session from 6:45-7:45pm next Monday 22nd October for only £8 per person. Please email Kerry on email@example.com to book urgently or feel free to email with any questions you may have.
Classes will then run weekly on Mondays 6:45-7:45pm at Halo, with blocks of 5 classes (to be used in 7 weeks) priced at £50. Again, please email Kerry for full details!
See more of Kerry’s Yoga Classes at Halo here